Below you will find the privacy statement of Cultivators.
Cultivators, located at Nieuwe Donk 3, Etten-Leur (NL), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Nieuwe Donk 3
4879 AC Etten-Leur (NL)
06 1214 6995
Cultivators processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Cultivators processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure (legitimate interest)
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services (permission)
– To deliver goods and services to you (performance of an agreement)
– Cultivators analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. (legitimate interest)
– Cultivators also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return. (legal obligation)
Cultivators does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Cultivators).
Cultivators does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– Personal data left when filling in contact forms, up to 6 weeks after the last contact, to ensure that all questions have been answered
– Personal data passed on when registering for the newsletter or before receiving the test results by e-mail, until you unsubscribe.
– Data about your activities on our website, 26 months, so that we can improve our website through analyzes in the long term
– Internet browser and device type, 26 months, so that we can improve our website through long-term analyzes
Cultivators will not sell your information to third parties and in principle only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. In some cases we will share your data with third parties for processing. Think of the accountant, the web builder, our mail provider (in our case this is MailChimp) or Google. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Cultivators remains responsible for these processing operations.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Cultivators and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Cultivators would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Cultivators takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.